YDL3.0 install on Umax Apus 2000

Suzanne Payne yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 07 May 2003 16:07:23 +0100

Yay!  With No Video checked (otherwise X crashes out) I'm getting a
graphical installer...but I get an Exception when I try to format the
drive.  Booo!  And if I try the kernel that doesn't have BOOT at the end, I
get the same crashout at "Installation Method".  Boooo!

Suzanne

--On Wednesday, May 7, 2003 4:18 pm +0200 mauro <imagemaker@macosx.com>