YDL3.0 install on Umax Apus 2000

mauro yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 07 May 2003 17:45:34 +0200

I advice you to perform a partition set before to start the installation,
giving to the file system (mac extended) a sufficently big size, then create
a swap partition, a root partition and a home partition for Linux Powerpc
then set the mac system folder as you did before, and start again the
installation. The utility used could be Hard Disk Toolkit, the drive setup
mac utility isn't that good) When you'll get the window "partions", check
the second line button and make a graphical manual partition of the HD as
you like... ten go ahead with the installation... good look!!! :)))

Mauro (the italian)