Laptop Crashes on Close

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
07 May 2003 15:04:05 -0400

--=-uNFZu3aVvgEDLDSt55uF

I also am having the same problem.  It seems the sleep mode is kind of
hit or miss.  Usually miss.  If anybody knows the solution, I'm all
ears! I have a 2001 TiBook.

Sean M. Kelly
=========================
SMKSensei@Mac.com
"A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux"

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 11:19, Richard Spillane wrote:

> I have a 2001 Mercury Rev. A G4 PowerBook, and after installing YDL
> 3.0 I find that when I try to close the lid the computer shows an
> arrangement of scrambled vertical lines on a black backround.  I can't
> do anything such as kill the X-server or restart the machine (nor do I
> know the control sequences to do this on a mac) but it seems as though
> the computer stopped responding anyways.  What is going on, how can I
> fix it?  Thanks for any help in advance.

--=-uNFZu3aVvgEDLDSt55uF

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff">
I also am having the same problem.&nbsp; It seems the sleep mode is kind of hit or miss.&nbsp; Usually miss.&nbsp; If anybody knows the solution, I'm all ears! I have a 2001 TiBook.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Sean M. Kelly<BR>
<A HREF="mailto:SMKSensei@Mac.com">SMKSensei@Mac.com</A><BR>
&quot;A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux&quot;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>