BUSINESS PROPOSAL

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 16:23:30 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--ba64c2b4-50c5-4987-8c4e-729d8def5ac2

EDO LAURENT KABILA
REPLY EMAIL:edokabila60@netscape.net
ADDRESS: CENTER FOR REFUGEE CAMP
CENTURMBAN 1184 .
HOLLAND.

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
--------------------------------------
Your contact was availed to me by the chamber ofcommerce. It was given  to me =
because of my diplomatic status as I did not disclose the actual reasons for =
which I sought your contact. But I was assured That you are reputable and =
trustworthy if you will be of assistance.
I am EdoLaurent Kabila (Jnr) the second son of Late  President LAURENT DESIRE =
KABILA the immediate Past president of the DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO in
Africa who was murdered by his opposition through his  personal bodyguards in =
his bedroom on Tuesday 16th January, 2001. I have the privilege of being =
mandated by my father
colleagues  to seek your immediate and urgent co-operation to receive into
your bank account the sum of US $25m.(twenty-five million Dollars) and some =
thousands carats of Diamond.  This money and treasures was lodged in a vault =
with a security firm in Europe and South-Africa.

SOURCES OF DIAMONDS AND FUND In August 2000, my father as a defence minister =
and
president has a  meeting with his cabinet and armychief about the defence =
budget for 2000 to 2001 which was US $700m. so he directed one of his best =
friend. Frederic Kibasa Maliba who was a minister of mines and a political =
party leader known as the Union  Sacree de,  I=11 opposition radicale et ses =
allies (USORAL) to buy arms \with US $200m on 5th January 2001; for him to =
finalized the arm=12s deal,\ my father was murdered. f.K. Maliba (FKM) and I =
have
decided to keep \the money with a foreigner after which he will use it to =
contest for the political election. Inspite of all this we have resolved to =
present your or your company for the firm to pay it into your nominated  =
account the above sum and diamonds. This transaction should befinalized =
within seven (7) working days and for your co-operation and  partnership, we
have unanimously agreed that you will be entitled to 5.5% of the money when =
successfully receive it in your account. The nature of your business is not =
relevant to the successful executionof this transaction what we require is =
your total co-operation and commitment to
ensure 100%risk-free transaction at both ends and to protect the persons =
involved in this
transaction, strict confidence and utmost secrecy is required even after the =
successful conclusion of this transa ction. If this proposal is acceptable to =
you, kindly provide me with
your personal telephone and fax through my E-mail box for immediate =
commencement of the
transaction.  All correspondence is for the attention of my counsel:

I count on your honour to keep my secret, SECRET.
Looking forward for your urgent reply
Thanks.
Best Regards

EDO LAURENT  KABILA (Jnr)