return to castle wolfenstein anyone one able to install withydl?

Hanz Harz yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 19:59:49 +0000

Dear Mauro

There might never be a a mac release for Enemy Territory... for mac, ID
software is losing support for the mac platform...my hope was installing
linux would give me the chance to run this new update.
Yet installing seams rather hard what i read from the several info i find on
the internet.

To bad its a great game....maybe on of the best team based games outthere