Network error,NTP port

mauro yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 18:21:49 +0200

well, being under DHCP you need just to be sure that the system recognize
your netcard, then leave all blank, and restarting, YLD should reach the
card, so the router will give it the right internal IP... Disable for now
the YLD firewall, 'cause might be the router has its own active... and is
better (if you need to use a firewall) to use the one of the router.
bye