does anyone know how to get a Newertech G3 processor upgrade to run yellowdog 3.0?

Ron Smith yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 19:30:24 -0700

I don't have  any personal experience with this, but I have read in a
couple of places that putting the original processor back into it,
installing YDL, then putting the G3 back into it is the way to do this.

-Ron