can't transfer files between networked YDL boxes

Ron Smith yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:11:05 -0700

Oh cool, I am glad that you got ssh up and running. I am obviously
biased toward ssh and scp over telnet and ftp. Once you move things
to/from the wrong places a couple of times scp will become second
nature. ;-)

As far as the yum install ftp thing goes,.... it didn't work!  I need
to figure out how to use yum anyway, so I'll let you know what I find
out. I am sure there is a tutorial on yum somewhere that I haven't
looked yet. =)

-Ron