X problems

Jonas Nilsson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 25 May 2003 22:46:47 +0100

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0166191053895607_ID

Hi
Installed YDL today on my new DP 1.25 G4. The instalation was a no brainer however when YDL started for the first time from the disk the X screen got all messed up. I got a Radeon 9000 in my computer and I did choose that card in the installer. Strange thing is that the mouse is showing up as it should which would point to a software problem with YDL. I also got the partition bug problem but to fix that i need YDL up and running!

Thanx in advance!!

H=E4r b=F6rjar internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis internet p=E5 http://www.spray.se

Hitta r=E4tt p=E5 internet med Lycos -  http://lycos.spray.se

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0166191053895607_ID--