YD3.0 Wireless Inoperative

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 15:50:08 -0600

The set up HOW TO on YDL web site for YDL 2.3 still works for YDL 3.
HOWEVER if you have airport extreme card, you are screwed. YDL does not
have drivers for the Extreme card yet. Nothing I have tried will get it
to work with mt 12" power book

Someday, maybe YDL will come with a complete feature set. If it doesnt
support Extreme, then it doesnt support a 12" PB

Andy