Monitor problem

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 18:21:17 -0600

sounds like a monitor setting was set wrong during the installation
process, but I really have no idea. I would try re-installing and
verifying the monitor settings at the appropriate time during the
installation.  If that fails to work yet again, then i would try it all
again, this time trying different monitor settings.  For example, I
have never gotten YDL to use Millions of Colors... On any machine with
any monitor, on any graphics card. I always have to use Thousands.

Other than that, i don't know what the problem is.

Andy