Monitor problem

Daniel Koskinen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
30 May 2003 03:55:50 +0300

> I have never gotten YDL to use Millions of Colors... On any machine with
> any monitor, on any graphics card. I always have to use Thousands.

How odd, it works fine here on a 400 MHz iMac. It slows down gui
responsivess, though. My problem is that when YDL is in thousands of
colors, MOL will only show 256 colors properly when displayed in an
X-window. The thousands of colors -setting results in really weird
colors. When both MOL and YDL are at millions of colors, everything is
fine. Also console-mode works fine at any color depth.