Monitor problem

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:54:46 -1000

On Thu, 2003-05-29 21:29, Goofus wrote:
> I wholeheartedly agree -- if this person had simply posted his beliefs here
> and tried to start a discussion about religion it would be a different
> story;

He did post his beliefs here. This is a discussion forum.
Posting to a discussion forum is an attempt to start a discussion.

> however, it's a quote that's part of his SIGNATURE line on (likely)
> ALL of his outgoing e-mail, so if you don't like it and can't ignore it I
> suggest you pay for his internet access; THEN (and only then) can you
> dictate how he signs his personal e-mail and where he's allowed to send it.

He can send anything he likes to anyone he chooses,
right up to the point where it violates the rights of others.
Others have made this a Linux forum, not a religious one.

> And for someone so blatantly offended by something so innocent,

His spiritual lies are not in the least innocent.

> you've
> certainly managed to call attention to it and start quite the posting
> frenzy about it.  Congratulations.

Either his statements will be rebutted here,
or they will be excluded here, or we will expand
this discussion until it takes over the forum.

If religion is acceptable here, I'll begin rebutting
his lies about spirit. If not, I'll keep my spiritual
beliefs where they belong, OUT of LINUX forums.

I'm not the authority on this newsgroup. THE authority
needs to make a choice.. religion yes, or religion no.
I will abide by the choice.

Can we PLEASE get back on topic?...
the ENTIRE point of my original protest!

I replace my usual signature with an expanded explanation
for those who don't know enough law to understand:

	"Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. "

I own my words.

	"http://www.kahealani.com/"

Where you can find my information that is off topic
to the forum I'm emailing or newsposting... i.e.
I DO respect the TOPICALITY of each forum.

	"All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207"

I reserve ALL my rights, not just copyright.

	"Non Assumsit, T.D.C. "

I refuse all contracts of adhesion, and only have
ANYthing to do with the PUBLIC POLICY when
forced to do so under Threat, Duress and Coersion.

	" All information and transactions are
	private between the parties and are non negotiable."

That I share my words in one forum does not mean
they can be taken to another, they are private between
myself and the persons I CHOSE to share them with.

Nothing in my interaction with any other human on Ter-Ra
can be brought before any "judge" of statutory jurisdiction,
since I operate ONLY in private law.

Now, do you understand that I have made no claim whatsoever
to the words of any other person, merely that you innocently
do not understand enough law to interpret my signature?

If this brief description is insufficient, visit kahealani.com/ucc