[OT] Off topic [was Re: Monitor problem]

Brook Calverley yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 10:15:58 +0100

May I make an observation? Another newsgroup I belong to has developed a
brilliant device called [OT].

It means Off Topic.

Adding [OT] to the subject line of any post not directly related to Linux,
allows uninterested subscribers the freedom to filter [OT] posts by the use
of a simple rule.

Much as I've enjoyed reading this utterly bizarre argument [and, BTW, one of
you is clearly nuts] I'm sure others would have been happy for the whole lot
to have been automatically consigned to the delete file.

b//

--
Brook Calverley