[OT] Re: Monitor problem

Pedro Gutierrez yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 12:19:07 +0200

Goofus,

I side with you but I think calling her 'bitch' isn't the way to go.
You should apologize.

Angela: it seems that you won't quit until everyone agrees with you.
Have you noticed that nobody else was offended by Bert's random sig?
I'm not saying that what everybody accepts is true and good, but you
have made your point that you don't like those, and when sigs talk
about spirituality/politics you are offended. That's ok, but would you
please stop?

Your very sig is also at fault 'cause people here in this forum live
all over the world and copyright legislation is different. Or have you
read copyright law from Mexico (where I'm from) and Spain (where I'm
right now)?? I could find your sig offensive or even not legal from my
perspective. Know what? I will use my common sense and won't be
offended because the matter at hand is PPC Linux and your 'copyright'
is clearly a sig; one I thought was just a joke.

I sometimes use a quote from a mexican revolution leader as a sig.
Someone could call it a political sig, but it isn't, at least not for
me. I get all kinds of mail with custom (or random) sigs and I take
them for what they are and move on.

What you have said and done IS WAY BEYOND the purposes of this list. I
didn't want to get involved in the discussion but the last Goofus
e-mails will surely give us all a lot of your thoughts, so I decided to
speak up.

Hoping this will stop,

Pedro