YD3.0 Wireless Inoperative

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 06:34:38 -0600

Hi George,

I do not think you have on eeither, though its been a while since I
kept up with iBook specs.

Have you tried to disable eth0? I seem to recall having to do this
after following the HowTo.
for some reason, I dont think it likes have more than one "eth"

Other than that, I cant really help, except that in YDL 2.3, I had an
iBook 600, which I did somehow get working, though I cant recall the
peticulars at this moment.

Andy