[OT] Re: Monitor problem

Matt Hanes yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 08:58:19 -0400

At 12:19 PM 5/30/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>I side with you but I think calling her 'bitch' isn't the way to go. You should apologize.

Hear, hear.

>Angela: it seems that you won't quit until everyone agrees with you. ... That's ok, but would you please stop?

I would also like to point out that in posts you have made in the past few weeks you have taken the time to scold or people several times for breaches of etiquette, poor spelling and bad grammar.

And finally, I quote your email of 3/27/2003, Subject: Black Magick (was: rant)

>Me, I enlighten and empower... so I enlighten you to the facts of the
>operation of karma, and empower you to cease being a victim, or a victimizer,
>by reminding you that IN FACT, YOU ARE a wizard youself, and that you could
>apply your skill and energy into creating for yourself and those in your life
>a better and more fun reality than "let's play the victim game" that you've
>already created with your wizard powers.

Let's do keep it on Linux, shall we?

Matt