More Hardware questions

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:25:00 -0500

Clint - Thanks for the update on Panther and Classic.  If the guy with
the TiBook has his own 9.2 disk (from when be bought that computer
originally), then Panther might still allow him to continue using his
old OS 9 software (that is, I'm drawing a distinction between the
Classic functionality in OS X, versus the 9.2 disk that's needed to
implement that functionality).  Again, I don't know, since I don't have
Panther, but I would be VERY surprised if Apple stripped out its
Classic functionality from Panther.

All my best,

Evan