Help!

William Caulfield yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
02 Nov 2003 22:17:15 -0800

I've really screwed up Konqueror.  I opened an html page with kate and
clicked the box to always associate these files with kate.  After that
Konqueror started opening all web pages in kate.

I went back and opened an html page, associating html with Konqeror Web
Browser.  Now I get:

        There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated
        Konqueror with text/html, but it can't handle this file type.

I've tried a few things with the file association in Konqueror but
haven't found any solution.  How can I get back to normal?

--

William Caulfield
Yellow Dog Linux Newbie