Radeon 9200?

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:52:47 -0800

Colin wrote:
> Just try ! ;-) Installing another OS doesn't void the warranty and you
> still can reinstall OS X in case YDL doesn't work well.

Well, I have until next week at least before I need to get everything
moved over to the iBook (it's replacing my main system which must be sold
soon), so at your prompting I've begun the 7-hour download of disc one...
if it looks like the install process is going to work I'll abort and
download the next two. Will let you know how it goes.

BTW, I saw your Usenet posts last week when I was searching Google Groups
for info on Linux and the new iBook. Small Internet, isn't it? :-)

canola
--

  canolaoil@ftml.net

--