Still errors

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
01 Oct 2003 11:13:28 -0700

I did an install of qt and it shows it is the most recent version, but
for some reason when I do the ./configure I still get errors.  It
mentions header and footers which I am not sure which qt I need.  I even
did an install of qt-designer.  I know their are many qt when doing a
yum list so can some one please help me so I know what else I need to do
an install of.  Below is the error message I am getting.

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (headers and
libraries) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.