OS X only?

Max Malzkuhn yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:43:58 -0700

Hi Clint,

Thanks for your response.  Since I already OSX installed and several
apps, etc. I would like to install 9 without having to re-install 10.
I tried to install with my only 9 disk, 9.04, but it wouldn't install.
The way I did it before was to install 9 first, then upgrade it via
Apple upgrades to 9.22 and then install 10.  Am I forced into doing it
this way again?  It is really a pain because I can't install 10 without
swapping some memory out.  10 does not like to install with 384 MB (I
won't even tell you how long it took me to figure that one out!).

Also, I borrowed a friends adb mouse to see if it would work on this G3
PowerBook (Wallstreet) and it doesn't work.  Any thoughts on that?  It
did work in OS 9 and in YDL before but not OSX???  Sorry I'm asking so
many questions.

Max