mounting hfs+ partitions in yellowdog, and vice versa

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:08:56 -0700 (PDT)

If they Debian and YDL, mention the order, "YA think it means
something?"  If the documentation tells yu that the OS's will not be
able to see each other, "Doesn't it make sense to figure out a work
around?"  ie, creating an extra HFS partition to communicate between
OS's  My advice is to reinstall it completely, compared to what some
people on  this list have gone through to get YDL to even boot,
you've got it easy.  Let us know how you're video configuration goes.
 :)