Stock 7500 won't boot 3.0

Lee Dunbar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:26:14 -0700 (PDT)

In order of impact:
1] I clicked your instructions link:
"PAGE NOT FOUND"
Your link leads to http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/ydl3.0_guide-single.pdf, I can access it only by navigating to the file, the error above was from me directly clicking your link to the same location.

2] No, CPU upgrades will not be considered until after I actually get Linux running on the box; published compatibility claims are not requiring such CPUs. Speed of the PC is not an issue: I'm trying to gain PPC platform experience without breaking the bank.

-- Six of a dozen, half of one or the other...

The Yellow Dog Linux installer is *not* a bootable CD. You should read
up on the detailed and explicit installation instructions: