More than 3 bootable partitions

M. Rowen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
23 Oct 2003 10:47:46 -0500

Since I have a G4 iMac, I can boot while holding down the "option" key
on the keyboard. The open firmware boot displays all four of my bootable
partitions; 1 - Linux, 2 - MacOS9 partitions, and 1 - MacOSX partition.
So, I'll have to assume that either Yaboot can't handle more that three
partitions, or (more likely) I don't know how to properly configure
yaboot.conf yet. Any ideas?

-Mike