PowerTower Pro with no OS

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:02:57 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, it's a monster, but they're reliable.  All of the reviews of it
from when it was new made it one of the best SCSI HD around.  it's
even cheaper if you buy a four pack.  I bought eight four packs.  4
of them went straight into my  compatible Mac products.  The rest I
used to make a server farm using dual pentium pro socket 8 200mhz
PC's  that I bought at an auction.  12 of them, fully working servers
for $25.00.  I want to learn how to configure a Beowulf cluster.  :)
Why?  If you need to ask....