problems installing/logging into linux

Andrzej Montaņo yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:23:23 -0800

Single G4 800 Mhz processor, 15 inch display (original flat panel imac), YDL
3.0, 512 MB RAM, internal HD 60 GB (the one i tried to put linux on),
external firewire HD 160 GB (the one with OS X), no partitions, Mac OS
10.2.8, graphics card GeForce2 MX 32 MB video memory.  Anything else you
need just ask.

thanx