problems installing/logging into linux

M. Rowen yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
28 Oct 2003 20:22:36 -0600

This is an odd one. This is my exact hardware configuration and I had no
issues with the YDL install. I even have the firewire drive, however, I
do not have any bootable partitions on the firewire drive and I
disconnected it from the iMac when I did the YDL install. I don't know
if that makes a difference or not. My firewire drive is a Maxtor 5000DV.
-Mike