Audio questions

Michael J. E. Swift yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
30 Oct 2003 14:22:51 EST

Hi.  I'm trying to get a bt878 capture card to work (which i was =
successful at doing) but also to get either a USB iMic as a line in =
source (since I have one of the G4's without a line in) using the =
usbaudio.o or the internal btaudio.o module that loads up the tv =
capture card as a sound driver.  That way I can control the volume =
of the tv card using KMixer.  The other piece is that I don't know =
where these modules bind the sound.  Is it at /dev/dsp or something =
else like /dev/audio0 or /dev/audio1, etc. ?  That way, I know =
where to record sound from or if I want to play audio out the iMic =
as well as getting input.  If anyone has been successful at this, I =
would love to hear from you.  Thanks.
	Mike Swift