New user with a couple of questions.............

Katherine Keller yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
02 Sep 2003 20:35:23 -0700

On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 20:05, Jim B. wrote:
> I ordered my copy of YDL 3.0 yesterday for a Mac G4, 733mhz Quicksilver and
> I have a couple of questions.
>
> 1. I am currently using a Kensington Optical mouse but still have the
> original Apple mouse that shipped with the machine. Will I still be able to
> stick with the Kensington in spite of the fact that they do not provide a
> driver for Linux installations?

Give it a try with the Kensington Mouse.  At some point during the
install, it will ask you how many  buttons your mouse has.  It wants to
default to three.  I selected 2 button USB, and my 2 button USB scroll
wheel Logitech has worked just fine.

-Katherine-
PS. No clue about the keyboards.  I happen to like the apple keyboards
that came with my computers and haven't changed them.