OEM keyboards and IMS TwinTurbo

Jim B. yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:27:40 -0700

glenn greenfield

>> 1. I am currently using a Kensington Optical mouse but still have the
>> original Apple mouse that shipped with the machine. Will I still be able to
>> stick with the Kensington in spite of the fact that they do not provide a
>> driver for Linux installations?
>>
>> 2. Same deal with the keyboard, i.e. I have the original Apple keyboard but
>> switched to a Logitech keyboard and wondered what options I have.
>> Jim Bennett
>> Portland, Oregon
>
> Hi Jim,
>
> I have an OEM keyboard that works just fine.  Also anything connected via USb
> has worked as well. In fact- I keep both the ADB mouse and a Logitech USB
> mouse connected simutaneously and yes they both work.  How does the Kensington
> connect? USB?

Glenn

The Kensington mouse as well as the Logitech keyboard connect via USB.
Thanks for the info.

Now if I can get my HP 6MP printer to work I'll be a happy camper when my
order arrives from YDL.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

One other question - is anyone using Bluefish HTML editor with YDL and if so
how is the speed issue?

Jim