Bluefish HTML editor

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:07:50 -0500

Tobey and Jim:

On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 01:17  PM, Jim B. wrote:
> Tobey Wheelock
>> However, as a former BBEdit junkie, I seem to be migrating to vim,
>> which is, of course, very fast.
>
> Same situation with me, i.e. BBEdit junkie for several years. I'll
> have to download Vim when I get YDL set up this weekend.

As a BBEdit junkie, myself, :-) I have to recommend the two obvious
solutions: [1] Mac-on-Linux, which runs BBEdit like a dream, and, of
course [2] the traditional Macintosh OS, which runs BBEdit like waking
reality. ;-)

However, let us know your experiences with vim, and how it compares to
GUI text editors (like BBEdit).

Best wishes,
Clint

--