Bluefish HTML editor

Suman Chakrabarti yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:13:24 -0500

>Tobey and Jim:
>
>On Wednesday, September 3, 2003, at 01:17  PM, Jim B. wrote:
>>Tobey Wheelock
>>>However, as a former BBEdit junkie, I seem to be migrating to vim,
>>>which is, of course, very fast.
>>
>>Same situation with me, i.e. BBEdit junkie for several years. I'll
>>have to download Vim when I get YDL set up this weekend.
>
>As a BBEdit junkie, myself, :-) I have to recommend the two obvious
>solutions: [1] Mac-on-Linux, which runs BBEdit like a dream, and, of
>course [2] the traditional Macintosh OS, which runs BBEdit like
>waking reality. ;-)
>
>However, let us know your experiences with vim, and how it compares
>to GUI text editors (like BBEdit).

Mac-on-Linux is not obviously present in my YDL 3 installs. Nor is it
evident when using

yum list updates

How does one get it?

		SC

--
Suman Chakrabarti, Ph.D.
Thermal / Fluids / Plasma Propulsion Modeling Engineer	(& Kitchen Sink)

TD40 / Propulsion Research Center		<Suman.Chakrabarti@nasa.gov>
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center		AIM/iChat:  <scstr@mac.com>
Huntsville, AL  35812
			Schedule:	<webcal://ical.mac.com/scstr/Work.ics>

TD40 is a part of the Space Transportation Directorate at NASA MSFC
Any opinion expressed is my own and not that of NASA

"If it's Sumanly possible, it'll be done."