Imac Install Problem, won't continue install after CD#2

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 21:28:35 +1000 (EST)

Howdy all

I'm a newbie and am having some troubles.

The install package freezes after the request for CD3 and file
"mac-on-linux....."

After inserting CD3, the drive sounds like it's searching, but never finds
anything, If I manualy eject the CD(#3) and insert another (eg CD#2) an
error msg of " can't find file "mac-on-linux....."

and that's fair enough, because if I search through the CD for the file
name, it's not there!

Has anyone had this trouble, do you have a workaround, (besides
downloading the ISO image again and trying my luck for the umpteenth time)

PS, I have been able to install the minimum package and I have a command
line system - only

Cheers in adavance

Newbie...