Imac Install Problem, won't continue install after CD#2

Joshua Mitchell yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:31:53 -0700

When I installed YDL from ISOs, the 3rd CD ISO buggered the first time I downloaded it (Din't find out till I tried installing it). Downloading it a second time fixed my problem.