one more q on linux networking

Halvor yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:02:37 +0900

Hi thanks for answering

I do not think I have seen a ssh shell in system 9 before, file sharing runs
over tcp or afp, neither of which seems to work from linux.
Is there some .... one moment (google: mac os 9 ssh) right, there is a pile
of  links, - this is going to require some reading... I suppose setting up
web sharing or a local ftp server should work too, come to think about it..

thanks