Classic on a new iBook?

eps22 yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:41:00 -0400

You probably installed OSX without first installing the OS 9 that also
came with the computer.  You can run OSX without OS 9, but you can't
run Classic mode without OS 9.

The only advice I have is to reinstall your Mac partition from scratch,
first installing OS 9, and then instaling OSX.  Maybe someone else has
a less drastic fix?