Firewire harddrive

Clinton MacDonald yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:53:26 -0500

Dave:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 02:59  PM, David Clarke wrote:
> Haven't installed Yellow Dog yet. Will my firewire hard drive be
> available and can I boot YDL from it?

You should be able to mount the Firewire hard drive, but you will not
be able to boot from it (scroll to the bottom of the page):

<http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/hardware/breakdown/
index.php?hw_cat_id=4>

> Also use an Intellitype kybrd and Intellipoint mouse. Any hopes of
> using them with YDL.

YDL *usually* has no problem recognizing almost any keyboard and mouse,
but I don't have first-hand knowledge of the Intellitype keyboards/mice.

Best wishes,
Clint

--
Dr. Clinton C. MacDonald | <mailto:clint DOT macdonald AT sbcglobal DOT
net>