KOffice and OpenOffice

Samuel Clough yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:17:17 -0600

Does anybody know how to install KOffice? I feel stupid but I don't know
how to get a list of the packages available via apt-get.  I tried=20
KOffice and KOffice-1.1 and neither work. I did find an RPM but it is
complaining of a C++ dependency and I can't find a PPC RPM for it.

 I'd like to install KOffice if possible. For that matter, how do you get
a list of packages available to apt-get? I don't see any lists in=20
/etc/apt.

Also, I feel stupid because I remember seeming someone else having this
problem. Has the OpenOffice cut/paste problem been solved? If so, which
package do I need to download.

Many thanks!