YDL3 install fails - clam shell iBook with OSX/OS9

yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:28:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hi David,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Umm - no I did not partition the drive this time - I did when I tried (and
similarly failed) to install YDL 2.2 and 2.3 (different errors).

So I went ahead and installed OSX and OS9 - but now really want to give
YDL another go. I'd prefer not to have to reformat this thing again. Like
I say I did reformat it before for 2.2 and 2.3 but I still could not get
the blasted thing installed...

The last time I reformatted was with the first batch of 3.0 CD's I got -
got lots of errors - prob down to them being burnt at too high a
speed...so got another set.

I just don't want to have to reinstall the OSX stuff all over again...

thanks

Brynley