YDL3 install fails - clam shell iBook with OSX/OS9

David Orlovich yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:16:20 +1200

so ... I could have missed your point here - but if you only have one
partition, then you haven't got anywhere to install YDL.  It needs to
be on an 'Apple-free space' on your HD - not Apple HFS.  Did you
partition the drive this way?  Cheers, David.