ftp client and compatibility

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Sep 2003 14:00:40 -0400

Howdy Ho, all...

Just wondering about ftp clients. I'm looking for a decent GUI ftp
client. for kde. The built in ftp transfers with Konqueror are slower
than mollasses and I'm used to Interarchy on the Mac side.

The Question I have is: Since YDL is redhat based, will apps for redhat
work? I found an FTP client called kbear that looks to be exactly what
i'm looking for, but don't know about any compat issues. If it's not
compatible, any suggestions for a fast GUI ftp client?

Thanks tons

                               Bossa Nova

                              masarasnake
                        dontdrill@earthlink.net