Another How do I?

Robert Persson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:21:04 -0700

A program that comes with some other Linux distributions, called
kappfinder, does exactly the job you are talking about (although not
perfectly).  Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be included in YDL, unless
I've missed something.  You might try downloading the Mandrake ppc version
of this.  I'd be interested to know if it works in YDL.

Robert