Switching between

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Sep 2003 21:08:45 -0400

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 20:21, John wrote:
> I would either like to know how to launch applications from with in KDE
> or to be able to log out and back in again to Gnome.  I can not seem to
> do this.  I used to be able to do this a long time ago when I tried
> linux for the first time, but have since forgotten.

Hey, John --
Don't quote me on this, but most of your GNOME apps should run in KDE as
long as the proper libraries are installed.

As far as login/logout, there should be a button in the lower left of
your login screen called "Session" (a '?' icon) that will give you the
option of environments to boot up under

                               Bossa Nova

                              masarasnake
                        dontdrill@earthlink.net