Thanks

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Sep 2003 21:19:58 -0700

I wanted to thank all of you that have helped me with my Gnome problem.
I did not realize that the normal install would not also load Gnome.  It
would make sense if a person only wanted to use KDE.  Is their any one
else that did the same load I did.  I know I have Gnome applications,
but does any one know if I have GnuCash installed as I can not seem to
find it.  Also does any one know how to use yum to install Gnome.  I
have tried yum install Gnome, but it can not find Gnome.  I am sure that
it is probably called some thing else, but what.