Thanks

mascarasnake yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
26 Sep 2003 01:00:49 -0400

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 00:19, John Dennis wrote:
> I wanted to thank all of you that have helped me with my Gnome problem.
> I did not realize that the normal install would not also load Gnome.  It
> would make sense if a person only wanted to use KDE.  Is their any one
> else that did the same load I did.  I know I have Gnome applications,
> but does any one know if I have GnuCash installed as I can not seem to
> find it.  Also does any one know how to use yum to install Gnome.  I
> have tried yum install Gnome, but it can not find Gnome.  I am sure that
> it is probably called some thing else, but what.

At root

yum list

This will examine your system and then give you a list of all the files
that you don't have installed, There are several GNOME packages,
utilities, et. al. (GnuCash being one of 'em). I;m not entirely sure
which packages, if any, you need to install to run GnuCash. Your bet
might be to just check out the GNOME site.

                               Bossa Nova

                              masarasnake
                        dontdrill@earthlink.net