Linux on new powerbook G4 15"

Pedro Gutierrez yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:51:43 +0200

I guess it hangs trying to configure the video card, maybe probing it.
And yes, you can do the partitioning, even a full non-graphical install
with a non-graphical login.

I guess the instructions for partitioning are the same you followed
before. Using Apple tools, leave an unformated partition por YDL.

I don't have time.. so i'll let others fill you in if you need more
specific instructions.

Cheers,

Pedro