Evolution Email (never mind)

John yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:18:57 -0700

I sent another email that has not gone through yet about problems with
Evolution.  I thought the problem was Evolution, but it just so
happened that when I checked my email that the actual problem was with
my isp.  For some reason on Friday the email service went down.  I
still would like to know how to get it to remember the emails I send
out so I do not have to type the whole email address again.  I know
that kmail does some thing like this as it will suggest and address and
then you just use the arrow key to go down and select it.