./configure

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:46:35 -0700

I get an error message when I try and configure.  I have the message below
that I get.  I am sure that I will have to download a program by yum or some
thing.  Like I have said I did the workstation load and did not load any
thing else.  I will try and do a yum install on one of these that said no.  I
have folders on my desk that did not make it past this step.  Can I just
delete these or do I have to do some thing to clean these up?  I would like
to get rid of the ones that did not work.  I downloaded a version of kmoney2
that did not make it past tar as it had an end of file error.

[root@localhost kmymoney2-0.5.1]# ./configure
checking build system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for -p flag to install... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for cl... no
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH