Evolution Email

John Dennis yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:26:26 -0700

I usually use KMail, but decided to try Evolution for a try.  I had a problem
though.  When a message came in it deleted it from the server which it was
supposed to do and then expunged it.  It just got rid of it all together and
did not even allow me to read it or even see it in my intray.  I was
wondering what setting I may have set for this to happen.  I would also like
to know how I can get it to auto complete.  I do not want to type in the full
email address each time.  KMail works fine in that it will show you an email
address similar or maybe exactly to what you want.  You select it and then
just write you email as normal.  I can not seem to find this in Evolution.